Art & Soul on the Hudson. That phrase captures much of the magic this energetic, eclectic village offers residents and visitors alike.
- an artistic and creative hub, providing unique opportunities to enjoy music, film, theatre, crafts and the visual arts
- a cultural center, steeped in the region’s rich history and unique architectural tradition
- a recreational destination, for sailing, kayaking, fishing, cycling, hiking, swimming, and relaxation
- a commercial center, known for its unusual gifts, jewelry, antiques, clothing boutiques and funky “a-bit-of-everything” shops
- a haven for gourmets, gourmands and foodies of all persuasions, offering an impressive array of cuisines for fine dining, take-out, catering and cooking at home
- a vibrant center for entertainment and nightlife at the pubs and late-night eateries.
… And it’s all welcoming and conveniently walkable. Just a short stroll through the heart of Nyack is an adventure — art and soul for all to enjoy!